Tuesday 10 March 2015

Natural Plant Fertilizer

Recently, I have interest on gardening (again...lol! ). Not so active but I try to varieties my activity at home so that I won't bored beside handling kids and chores....

So, what I want to share here is that; I have learnt from a dear friend making natural fertilizer to the plant using rice water.... When we cook rice, definitely we have to wash it first and throw the water..but this time, i keep it for my plant fertilizer.... refer to the photo diagram below:-

1. Keep the rice water for about at least 2 days till it come out of some 'discomfort' smell.
2. Add abit of msg, I use normal 'Ajinomoto' brand.
3. Stir to mix well.
4 & 5. Pour onto your pouring pot and to plant/flower desired.

All the best!!! 

2 comments:

Ezvina said...

Ehh perlu diperap juak ho.

debdesq said...

Aok na..aku baru tauk juak..ko akan nangga nya berbuih dan berbau...,huhu