Monday 8 November 2010

Sewing Machine

Today.. erm.. should I address it yesterday.. yah.. it should be yesterday.. Nothing much we can do as the weather is not so 'cun' to do outside activities. Furthermore, I'm still not feeling well, so I should cut down my activities for a while..

What I do on Sunday (07 Nov 10)?

- helping my sister doing her do checklist for her wedding next year.
- survey a sewing machine for my birthday present.

Actually, I already own a sewing machine which is a normal one but not with the foot pedal.. However, i got problem in using dat machine.. (erm.. am i d problem person or the machine? LOL!)  Well, after nagging n another nagging, my hubby get tired of hearing it. So he decided to buy me a new one with a few stitches designs.. So, apalagi me.. happy bukan main cos i will get a new one.. Let's hope the look like will be like this...

5 comments:

Ezvina said...

wow..bertuah nyer jadi wife desmen ;)

Kay :) said...

Eh!!! I also wanted to get a sewing machine! I am surveying to get one right now also, so that I can do basic stuff like alteration of pants etc.. It's quite expensive tho, I love the one similar to your photo, hehe. But I think PT will get me a steam iron as Christmas present because I complained too much about ironing, so bye bye sewing machine :s

debdesq said...

Nana: heheehehhee... yahoooo!
Kay: Wat a coincidence, ooo.. actually, i oso dun like ironing... is dat so easy if using the steam iron? like they use in d shopping mall ka?

Kay :) said...

Auk, it's like the one in shopping mall, but much cheaper. If u want to experiment, u can go to my Mum's house, they bought one from Philips, semenjak beli, nobody gaduh about ironing already hahaha!! Btw, lovely curtains!! Good job! Man man lei & surely you can do the more complex ones later on! *Muaks*

debdesq said...

okeh! siap ur mum's hse.. ada me angkut baju banyak2 n bring thr.. hahahaha... tq darling.. ada bakat buat bisnes curtain o not? :P *hugs*