Monday 18 May 2015

My Workout Inspiration - Tracy Anderson

My current workout obsession would be by Tracy Anderson Method.  I got to know her method about 3 years back but seems I just can't dedicated with 6days working out but I damn love her method.  I am doing her Metamorphosis Omni Method.

Who is Tracy Anderson? Source by Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracy_Anderson ) ;  

Tracy Anderson (born March 3, 1975, Noblesville, Indiana, United States) is an American multi-platform fitness/wellness entrepreneur and author. She is best known for her Tracy Anderson Method, with clients including Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Richie, Courteney Cox, Shakira, Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal, Ashley Greene, Jennifer Lopez, and Bethenny Frankel.

Below; Tracy's simple biodata:-
Born: March 3, 1975 (age 40), Noblesville, Indiana, United States
Height: 1.52 m
Nationality: American
Some of Tracy's photos:-

Tracy Anderson

Tracy's Transformation

Tracy Method that I'm doing now

Many people have doing their blog on Tracy Anderson Method. You can google them to get more infos.  Good Luck!!

Dear Readers,
Do not mind to share your workout fave routine here too. Maybe we can exchange some ideas? :)

No comments: